Many businesses are built on successful partnerships. Whether it’s people with great ideas coming together to start a business, a management team that works together to achieve common goals or relationships with suppliers or vendors.
But there is one type of partnership that people don’t typically think of when it comes to business, and that’s the partnership with their security company. The people who are on the front lines of helping keep a business safe.
While there are quite a few security companies out there who view installing a commercial security system as a one and done install managed on a T&M (time and materials) basis, there are other companies who view installing a security system as an ongoing process and their customers as partners. Check out 3 reasons why working with a company that takes the latter approach, viewing you as a partner rather than just another customer, can be quite beneficial!
1. They take the time to get to know your business and your specific needs.
Every business is unique; your security partner should embrace that and work to create a system that will meet your needs. Since you have regular, ongoing communication with a partner company, they will be able to get to know YOUR facility, YOUR business, YOUR needs. Knowing all of this background information can help them create a system that is the right fit for you.
A security company that you work with for a one and done install simply can’t do that, because getting to know a business takes time, which is something they simply aren’t willing to invest.
2. They can provide customized solutions.
If you work with a security company that is more of a partner, they have a clearer understanding of your business and can work with you to create a system that is customized with a variety of features, including:
- Burglary and intrusion detection components like glassbreak sensors, motion detectors and panic buttons.
- Video surveillance equipment that meets your technological and budgetary needs.
- Access control devices like card readers and intercom systems.
- Fire monitoring and alarm systems.
Selecting the proper components and configuring them in a way that provides your business with the most protection should be done by people who understand what they are trying to protect!
3. They provide continued maintenance and service.
In most cases, an optimized business security system is a work in progress. If you have a partnership with your security company, it can be much easier for them to help you with issues like:
- Tweaking your system. Sometimes components need to be reconfigured, added in, or taken out to create the best system for your needs
- Upgrading system technology. A security partner can provide you with updates and guidance when it comes to technology changes.
- Simply repairing a broken system. If your security company is serious about building and maintaining a relationship with you, they will do whatever they can to provide you with the best customer service during your time of need.
Consider EPS to be your strategic security partner!
At EPS, we strongly believe that superior customer service doesn’t stop once a system is installed. We stand behind our products with continued service and assistance. Creating a strategic partnership with your business that will last for years to come.
We have more trucks and technicians available than any other security provider in West Michigan, so we can easily address the ongoing security needs of our customers when they arise. To learn more about what a partnership with EPS can do for your business, fill out the form below to contact us and get the conversation started!