Testing your EPS Security System is a simple process. Please test your system every MONTH to ensure that all components are working properly.
- Contact EPS Monitoring Center at 800-632-8767.
- Give the operator your EPS PassCard number, advise the operator that you are going to test your system, and EPS will place your system in test mode.
- Hang up with the EPS Monitoring Center operator.
- Arm your system and open a protected opening (door, window, etc.). There may be a delay until the siren sounds.
- Allow the siren to sound for 45 seconds. Repeat tripping your system until all devices you want checked are tested. If you are unsure of how to trip a particular device, please call for assistance.
- Disarm the system.
- Wait several minutes before contacting our Monitoring Center. When you do call, provide the operator with your PassCard number.
- Notify the operator that you have completed the system test and verify that all signals have been received.
- Hang up with the operator feeling confident that your EPS system is working properly.