An around-the-clock monitoring center right here in West Michigan
The heart of our comprehensive security systems is our industry-leading Monitoring Center. Staffed by a team of security experts 24/7/365 and utilizing state-of-the-art technology, our Monitoring Center provides unrivaled business monitoring services to ensure your livelihood is always under a watchful eye.
When it comes to the technology, our EPS Monitoring Center is a state-licensed and Underwriters’ Laboratory (UL) – listed facility; the only such facility in Michigan. Only roughly a dozen monitoring centers in the United States meet three standards of excellence UL-listed, Factory Mutual (FM) – approved, and Five Diamond Certified by The Monitoring Association. The EPS Monitoring Center is one of them.
However, what makes our Commercial Monitoring Services truly exceptional is our people. With around-the-clock service from our staff of TMA certified professionals and an excellent operator-to-consumer ratio, you are always just seconds away from a prompt, professional response.
So when you seek the peace of mind that comes with having certified monitoring services, comprehensive technologies, and a knowledgeable staff, look no further than EPS Security.
Continued Service for All of Our Systems
At EPS we strongly believe that superior customer service doesn’t stop once a system is installed. Our goal is to provide our customers with an ongoing, strategic partnership to ensure all of their needs are being met. Below are some of the services that are available with commercial security system from EPS:
Burglary and Intrusion Detection
In addition to customized systems designed to protect your customers, employees and assets, we provide our commercial customers with the following:
- 24/7 support provided by our state-of-the-art Monitoring Center
- IGSM cellular communication is the standard for EPS. We do not use a phone line for monitoring unless it’s the only option available. EPS Security utilizes the AT&T 4G network to ensure optimal signal strength and security for all of our alarm customers
- Regular reporting of alarm codes used to arm/disarm your system
It is required by law that all fire alarm systems have annual testing and we provide this service for our Commercial customers. Our annual fire alarm testing includes the inspection of all:
- Hand-pull stations
- Smoke detectors
- Heat detectors
- Point-of-connections to risers
Managed Access Control
Managing the flow of employee and visitor traffic through secured areas can be a challenge, our access control systems can make it effortless. With services that include:
- Complete audit trail and reporting capabilities
- Maintenance of employee database
- Creation of a unique card and access privileges for each user
- Track employee entry times and receive scheduled activity report
- Creation of temporary cards for guests and contractors
- Set specific activation dates and times
- Maintenance, repair and replacement on system components that fail under normal conditions
- Priority response on service issues
Video surveillance is a critical component of commercial security: it allows you to monitor entrances, inventory, common spaces — anywhere your people or your products can be at risk. The key to keeping a video surveillance system running is regular maintenance. With EPS Security, you can relax and focus on your business, because we provide all the services necessary to keep our systems doing what they do best, keeping watch over your offices, warehouses, parking areas, or retail storefronts. Those services include:
- Bi-annual inspections, cleaning, focusing of all video cameras for functionality or damage
- Ongoing software support including system updates, hot-fixes, and patches
- New feature upgrades to the software for additional resources and functionality
- Video server system performance evaluations, calibrations and adjustments
- Thorough documentation confirming test completion and results