- Cutting-Edge Security and Smart Home Technology with industry-leading partners
- 24/7 Monitoring provided by our locally owned and operated UL certified, FM approved & Five Diamond awarded Monitoring Center
- Cellular/Internet Monitoring is a more secure & reliable form of security communication
- Nationally Award winning response/dispatch times
- Free Activation whether your system is EPS or not
- Free Panel/Keypad Upgrade to existing security systems if required
Home Intrusion Alarm Systems
Safe is so much better than sorry.
Protect your home and everything inside with a home intrusion alarm system from EPS.
Break-ins. Burglaries. Trespassing. Home invasion. They’re horrible, but they happen: in good neighborhoods, to good people just like you. That’s why all over West Michigan, homeowners rely on Home Intrusion Alarm Systems from EPS.
Home Intrusion technology is the foundation of EPS home security systems. The EPS Home Intrusion Alarm system monitors your home for open doors or windows, movement, or glass breakage. These devices communicate with the EPS control panel which can trigger chimes or more urgent audio alarms, flash the lights, and notify the EPS Monitoring Center.
Motion detection units do exactly that. When a unit detects movement where it shouldn’t be, it sends a signal to the control panel. Some units are sensitive enough to distinguish between a house cat and a cat burglar.
Panic Button Alarms
It’s hard to think clearly under pressure. When you’re frightened, feel threatened or are physically ill, you can forget familiar phone numbers and fumble with touchscreens and tiny buttons. With one push, a panic button alarm can initiate immediate assistance, whether it’s a visit from a neighbor, law enforcement, or EMTs.
Glass Break Detection
If thieves can’t get in through a door, they’ll try a window. That’s where Glass Break Detection comes in. Glass Break Detection devices monitor the structural integrity of windows and triggers alarms when a breakage is detected.
Audio Alerts and Sirens
Criminals have no reservations about forcing their way into your home. But they’re cowardly. A piercing siren is an excellent deterrent and an effective tool for minimizing your loss and damage.