As an EPS Security customer, if you could ask your home to talk, what would you like it to say? Has a door been opened or a flood been detected? Total Connect 2.0 can tell you! All you need is a smartphone, an iPad or a laptop to stay in the know and stay in control. With Total Connect 2.0, if it’s happening in your home, it’s happening on your phone.
- Control security systems remotely.
- Know exactly when a security system has been armed or disarmed.
- See when someone exits or enters your home with video.
- Find out when motion is sensed in outdoor areas like pools, patios and driveways.
- Instantly know if leaks or floods have been detected in laundry rooms, kitchens, bathrooms or basements.
- Set up temporary codes for babysitters, housekeepers and guests.
- Receive extreme temperature alerts, which can help indicate a power failure or problems with furnaces or air conditioners.
- Schedule lights to come on at night or rotate indoor lights to make homes appear occupied.
Whether you are looking to check up on the babysitter, check in on an elderly relative, keep up with your kids or just keep them close, Total Connect 2.0 provides you with the ultimate peace of mind.
Families can easily:
- View live, streaming video of nurseries and play areas any time of day to see how nannies or babysitters are interacting with your children.
- Know if your children have arrived home safely from school – or if they haven’t.
- Know at a glance if a senior loved one has left the premises, taken their medication by a specific time or pressed a panic pendant to summon a medical alert for emergency help.
- Receive alerts if “off-limits” areas such as medicine, liquor or gun cabinets have been accessed.
- View live video of your pets any time of day or get a text message, email or video alert when your dog walker or pet sitter arrives or doesn’t show up.
Just because you are out of the office doesn’t mean you have to be out of the loop. When you put Total Connect 2.0 to work, you’ll have the critical information you need to help manage your business, your employees and even the unexpected.
Wherever you are, as a business owner you can:
- Observe employee performance, productivity and behavior.
- Know exactly what time your business opens in the morning and closes at night.
- Supervise voids, resales and returns by monitoring cash registers with live video or recorded snapshots.
- Protect inventory, avoid disruption of your business and create a safer working environment by being alerted to floods and leaks.
- Prevent food spoilage and protect inventory by knowing when extreme hot or cold temperatures have been detected.
- Observe consumer shopping habits and activity.
- Protect expensive merchandise, office equipment, electronics and other indoor valuables by receiving an email or video clip when they have been moved or disturbed.
- Find out what days are better for business by tracking exactly when customers enter or exit your establishment.
- Manage high employee turnover by assigning and canceling access codes in an instant.