Commercial Integrated Security Systems
Managing multiple security systems and Information Technology (IT) systems shouldn’t be a challenge, and when running a business, you have enough to worry about. That is why EPS offers an integrated security system solution for commercial use. Integrated security systems allow businesses to easily manage Burglary, Video Surveillance, Access Control and Visitor Management systems combined with complex HR and payroll databases, identity management systems and building management software.
This seamless integration allows you to simply enter a new employee into the HR database just once, which in turn automatically populates the payroll database, assigns credentials for Access Control and generates a card granting permission to enter certain doors during preset time intervals. Your building management software and Video Surveillance system are also automatically configured.
You don’t need to be a tech expert or even have an IT staff to implement an EPS integrated security system; our experienced hardware designers and certified IT staff take care of the heavy lifting for you.
Remote Access – Total Connect 2.0
In addition to integrated security systems, EPS offers remote access systems to ensure you’re always in the loop, even away from the office. With Total Connect 2.0, you receive critical information from a desktop computer, smartphone or tablet enabling you to:
- Find out what days are better for business by tracking when customers enter or exit your establishment.
- Know exactly what time your business opens in the morning and closes at night.
- Manage high employee turnover by assigning and canceling access codes in an instant.
- Observe consumer shopping habits and activity.
- Observe employee performance, productivity and behavior.
- Prevent food spoilage and protect inventory by knowing when extreme hot or cold temperatures have been detected.
- Protect expensive merchandise, office equipment, electronics and other indoor valuables by receiving an email or video clip when they have been moved or disturbed.
- Protect inventory, avoid disruption of your business and create a safer working environment by being alerted to floods and leaks.
Supervise voids, re-sales and returns by monitoring cash registers with live video or recorded snapshots.